Wednesday, May 30, 2007

1 post for 6 days...

*Friday*
Mua's school celebrated 'Teacher's day!'
So had to go to school in the morning ard 7 30...
n ended at ard 12 30...
After the celebration, Selina, Lee Ann, Andrea n I went to 1U....
Saw damn a lot of ppl from our school...
*Saturday*
Went to Genting with my grandma n her frenz....
They went to watch this hokkien concert n I went to the Theme Park...
My grandma bought me the Genting theme park anual passport...
It's valid for a year...
It's a card...
So when I go to Genting I just show my card n go play wtv I want...
Indoor,outdoor n water park...
XD
I had fun...
Stayed there for a night...
*Sunday*
Went to outdoor n indoor theme park before we went home hehe...
Home...Watch tv...
*Monday*
Went to Andrea's house...
Played sims 2...
Then come home watch tv as usual...
*Tuesday*
Go for tuition in the morning...
After tuition,Andrea came to my hse...
Then,go to her house again...
played sims 2 again....
I edited the house....
DAmn nice cheh...XD
Back to my hse...
Watch Miss universe...
Japan won hehe....
She so pretty....
After that,watch dvd until 12 30..
Then slept...
*Wednesday*
Choral Festival starts today...
Jo coming to fetch me ard 1 30....
Probably won't come online until school starts...
cause choral fest starts early n ends late...
Then,on the day choral festival ends but at night...
Going to Singapore...
n back only on the 9th of June 2007...
XD...
That's it..bye

No comments: