Saturday, January 5, 2008

Outing n countdown concert on 31/12/07

:) yay! went shopping with Audrey and Jerrica at 1U....haha,it was so funny!I had this plastic bag full of one sen coins.My mum said cannot use after 2007 or dunno wad date la..so Jerrica n I went to mcD's and donate them all! :DD how kind of us! the worker there was looking at us like "what in the world are you doing??" hahahaha...swt. neway,met Audreyy and I wanted to find slippers.Audrey wanted to find clothes. went F.O.S. and camwhored in the fitting room.Audreeyy baught a shirt but Jerrica n I din buy anything. wahahaha. no $$ ;)
after dat,my mum,Jerrica,Jerrica's little bro n I went for the countdown concert.I bought RM 30 Digi reload card so I got 5 VIP passes 4 rite in fornt of the stage...Coolll huh?Can see damn clear haha...Then when the clocks strike 12...
HAPPY NEW YEAR! :D
hi 2008. will miss you 2007! :))

Jerri,Audrey n I










No comments: