Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Happy birthday May 13 : )

First I wanna say....


HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMY SUSAN HO YOKE YING!


I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee youuuuuuuuu mummmyyyyyy.... :D
-13th of May 1969
The day Chinese and Malay had a so called war?
-Hits the big 4-0 today
but still looking young right? ;) hehe...
-Brought me into this colourful world. 0.o
-loveeessss Winnie The Pooh and of course her little doggy !
Wonder who? haha ;)







Also....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY POW ZHI HOE !

-13 May 1994
-Mr Pow is finally 15 years old :o
-Kesian betul....
ur birthday filled with tuitions and tissues.....
haha >.<
-3 Meranti Same class! *high five!* : P
-and no, u did not fall for my trick this time
but..... there will be more coming up so don't worry! haha! xD


Lastly....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WONG WING KEONG!

-13 May 1994
-3 Meranti
Same class too! *High Five !*
-His shuffling makes the whole block vibrate
haha xD No, I'm not joking but I'm not insulting him : )
-Sorry but I don't have a pic of him hehe >.<



Tuition tonight!
Noooooooooooooooooooo.....
:(

No comments: