Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Tagged by Shao Wen :)

Taggy!
haha xD

1. The last person who tagged you is:
Shao Wen :)

2. Your relationship with him/her is:
Best friends!

3. Your impression of him/her is
Smart! in Balau wei xD

4. The most memorable thing that he/she has ever done for you
U seriously want me to list down the amount of things she have done 4 me?
Best of all,she's always there for me and I'm glad :D

5. The most memorable thing that he/she has ever said to you
Umm?
ily?
as a friend!


6. If he/she becomes your lover, you will
That will never happen...
If
it does,I'll stay as far as possible from her xD


7. If he/she becomes your lover, he/she will have to improve on
lyk I said dat'll never happen but...
If
I were a guy 0.0

She's perfect! haha


8. IF he/she becomes your enemy, the reason will be
Nope,not a chance cause..
when we do argue it's always the stupidest reason u can think of nothing serious! hehe

9. The most desired thing you want to do for him/her is
anything? 0.o

10. Your overall impression of him/her is
Smart girl and a really nice girl!

11. How do you think people around you feel about you?
I will know that if I was Edward Cullen...
LOL


12. The character you love about yourself is
A kind person?sometimes? I don't know -.-
what a question...

13. On the contrary, the character you hate about yourself is
No idea...

14. The most ideal person you wanna be is
myself :)

15. Pass the quiz on to 6 people that you wish to know how they feel about you
1.Jerrica
2.Shao Wen

3.Lee Ann

4.Kevin Wong
5.Andrea

6.Zhi Hoe


16. Who is number 6 having a relationship with
no idea...

17. What is number 2 studying about?
uhhhhh....umm...

18. When was the last time you had a chat with number 3?
Last night on MSN and i just sms-ed her but she never reply -.-
must be sleeping -.-

19. Does number 1 have any siblings?
2 brothers and a sister :) right?right?

20. Will you woo number 3?
of course not

21. What is the surname of number 6 ?
Pow! hehe

22. What is the hobby of number 4?
Being perasan? xD

23. Where is number 2 studying at?
SMK DJ Same as me :D

24. Talk something casually about number 1
A girl that always has a smile on her face? hehe

25. What colour does number 4 like?
No idea.

26. Is number 1 and number 5 best friends?
Nope, they hardly even know each other.

27. How did you get to know number 2?
Last year in 1 Balau ;D

28. Does number 1 have any pets?
hmmm, nope...I think I forgot. xD

The end!

Shall put a picture
random?

I dun noe whether I should say this is cute or weird?
lol




Toodlez! :D

No comments: