Monday, December 8, 2008

I shall blog about....

Twilight! <3

I guess people who reads my blog is getting bored of the same Ratatouille.
So this time I shall blog about Twilight :D

I'm so crazy about Twilight!
It's awesome!
Especially the book
U must read and watch the movie also.
I watched it twice :)

Ahhh...
I want Twilight's OST album,Twilight's The Score album and the calender sold at Borders.
I want to have a Twilight collection xD
Shall get it in Singapore :)
when I go there on the 15th...
as here Borders the calender sold out -.-

The perfect couple :)Edward and Bella

The Cullens

<u>The book :)

hmm...
I'm going to Dubai tomorrow midnight. :D
My aunt is working there
I'm so excited!
I've been there once in year 2004 but it changed a lot already...
I'll be going there myself...
as in in the plane only la of course...
After Dubai,
going to Singapore :D
will try blogging when I'm away.
hehe

Anyway,
that's all!
Toodlez! :D

See ya people! :)

*I'll update the potluck pictures and videos after I come back from holiday yeah?
Sorry! :(

No comments: