Saturday, November 22, 2008

Rats. Cute? :D

I just finished watching Ratatouille on Disney Channel 0.0
since they were showing it. haha
Rats may be disgusting but I think they are so cute! :)
Of course,
I haven't touch any before but they are seriously cute.
Actually to me, all animals are cute xD
Whenever I see an animal I will be like 'Ahh!!! So cute!'
Yup, that's me!
A Pet lover! :D
Since I really free now
I decided to post some rat pictures here. hehe xD

Cartoon rat- Remy :)
Pet rat-Unknown xD
Well,
My mum's coming back tonight :D
The last time I saw her was during Hari Raya? 0.o
I'll be going to Singapore with her tomorrow morning.
Whee! :D
I'll be going there by train.
So it's gonna be a long ride...

My aunty Karen living with her husband uncle Lance and also Uncle Samuel's girlfriend Peggy cece is in Singapore.
Can't wait to see them!
will only be back on Thursday morning...

Wonder what will I be doing there?
Shopping? I love!
Visiting my mum's friends?
and more shopping! :D

Hmm.
That's all?

Toodles! :D

No comments: