Thursday, November 20, 2008

Cheer dinner : D

Well,
Yesterday...
I skipped dinner at home again 0.0
1st time I skipped dinner at home twice in a row.. lol hehe

Anyway,
had a first cheer dinner at Bubba Gump in The Curve with Dynamitez.
but some of them couldn't make it :(

The food was delicious!
You should try the shrimps of course
and and this chocolate dessert.
Yummy! <3>
Group pic :D

Our beloved captain! haha




Another group pic :)

Sarah Lian! :)

Presenting Joyce, Tiffany and the onion rings? hehe xD
Esther! Co captain :)
Doesn't she look awesome in this video? :) Shake shake shake it! She's so gonna kill me... xD but hey u really look hot!


After the dinner,
we walked around The Curve and Cineleisure.
found this mirror and started cam-whoring haha.

while cam-whoring,
I saw Ashley Tan :D and her family haha


Than we headed off to Jade's hse...
Saw her cute doggy named Paris
but it bites...
So I couldn't play with it :(

Finally,
Theng Yen's mum came and back home I went...

Other ppl who have the pics..
Please post it on ur blog so I can grab it.. hehe xD
Thanks :)

Lastly,

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY ESTHER! :)

That's all!
Toodlez! :)

No comments: