Friday, November 21, 2008

Christmas bazaar

On Wednesday,
I went out the whole day 0.0
From 6.30a.m. tll 10.30 p.m.

What I did was helped Ashley at this Christmas bazaar organise by American association Malaysia which her mum is working for...
Her mum planned the bazaar...
It was really cool
They have it every year
There were so many different stalls
Selling Christmas deco,jewelries and a lot of other stuff.

SPCA was also there :)
The stuff they sell were really cute like the t-shirts
but I didn't buy any :(
sadly...

after the bazaar ended,
we went to her mum's office which was a big house..
it was really nice..
We fell asleep 0.0
haha...

Around 6 we went home,
It was jam not surprise
KL always like that one...

We wanted to play Hotel 626
BUT we were scared and
we were about to leave for dinner
haha

Had Thai food for dinner
Tom Yam I love!
I forgot what's the restaurant called
It's near Hilton...

After dinner,
they drop me home
and that's how my day ended haha...

We didn't take any pictures as I didn't bring my camera along.
bt I did take a pic of a big lollipop and a candy cane? at home...

Candy cane and a big lollipop :D
haha we took from the bazaar xD
I like the colour of the lollipop lmao?
haha...




Toodlez! :D

No comments: