Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I'm finally updating again...
After a while lol
I shall blog about the past few days :)
Let's start with...

Friday Sleepover! :D
Lee Ann came over in the morning.
Went to school for koperasi and
ditched Lee Ann at Andrea's hse hehe
after koperasi
Then the
sleepover
whee...
with
Selina,Lee Ann and Andrea at my hse :)
watch
28 days later
about zombies
it's kinda boring and stupid
I'm so proud to say
we finished playing hotel 626
dare to try?
click here

but remember
U can only play this game from 6p.m. onwards till 6 a.m.
It may be kinda scary but it's nice
but we slept wit the lights on cz we were scare? xD

Saturday
cheer practice in the morning
went home..
got ready 4 OU :)
Andrea's dad picked us up from my hse
Movie but all full -.-
Shopping bt I didn't buy anything?
Karaoke 0.0 full also zzz
Arcade damn fun haha laugh lyk gila
bought tokens and got 2 free 018 sim card?
went home ard 9
Miss Lee Ann slept over again! :D yay!
We ordered
Mc Donald lyk almost 1 a.m.
Lee Ann belanja!
Thank you! :)


Sunday
gym in the afternoon
went 1u at night to watch HSM 3 with my g'ma,Andrea and her mum
hehe

it's nice?
wanted to change my line to hotlink but no time -.-

Monday
went to school 4 koperasi again
but this time
only like 5 parents came...
-.- so kinda boring
but we counted stock?lol
and Shao Wen was there so at least haha...

Tuesday
Suppose to go to 1u with Carmen they all but I didn't hehe..
Sorry!
So I stayed at home and be a good girl?haha
I dyed my hair lol
that's it?
nothing special happened today lol...

ahahhaha
well,
Lee Ann and I are talkin on the phone now
cz we both have that free 018 number
and 018 can call 018 for free so...
of course we take advantage haha..


That's all 4 today
Toodles! 0.0
:)




No comments: