Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I'll see you in the dustbin.

BOO !

Guess who's back ?
Back again,
Nahh,
Not Talisa la,
That nameless punya orang.
:)

I'm currently doing my duty to update this punya blog owner yang sangat malas untuk update.
Hmm,
MANA PAYMENT SAYA AH ?
I'm still waiting for my Ferrero Rocher and gummy bears.
:)

Waiting,
Waiting,
Waiting,
Waiting,
Waiting,
Waiting,
Waiting,
Waiting,
Waiting,
Waiting,
Waiting,
Waiting,
Waiting,
Waiting,

Hahhh,
No use I wait,
No response want.
>:(

I'M STILL WAITING !
>:(

Pfft,
Wanna know who am I ?


I'm...










Scroll down !











A lil' bit more ..!











STOP !!!!

I've changed my mind,
Sorry.
:P

Wasted your time eh ?

Wooooooo.
Itulah misi saya !

I'm done here,
Shall continue updating this lazy bump's blog tomorrow.
Stay tuned !
Byeeee.
;)

No comments: