Monday, September 29, 2008

New skin...

I've changed my blog skin Hehe
bt kinda confusin
no worries =)
On the right,it tells u how to navigate ;)
Anyway,thank you LA for helping!Lol? xD

Hmm...
Was suppose to go to Alynna's hse with Ashley n Mae bt end up cancel cz we thought we had no transport xD *shh...Dun tell Alynna*
So then Lee Ann came to my hse,made some candle thing whish we were suppose to do if we went to Alynna's hse....
It was damn funny,Lee Ann n I makin the candle thing...
There was this part where Ann 'Smart-ly' went n pour some paint into the fire n it produce this small explode sound so the fire got bigger and burned the newspaper below n she dropped everythin she was holdin n run and panic but I was just rite there sittin in front of the fire n laughed and didn't panic about puttin out the fire?
Dun worry LA...I'm not insultin u! =)
It just was lyk a Drama?Hehe...
I wish I had that scene recorded xD
we had to clean the floor after that as we made a big mess outside and ended up splashin each other with water under the rain?hehe....


Anyway here are some pics!


The thing we use to boil the candle?Lol

The candle thingy that we made..I like the blue one...

and lastly pics of us!=P

No comments: