Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I'm backkk!

Helloooo.
I'm backkkk.
No,
Not Talisa,
That nameless dude.
:)

I won't call you jiejie la, Talisa.
That is just so gay.
:)

I dunno what to call you la,
Hahaha.
xD

Lemme tell you a story,
Once upon a time,
In the land where they have flying ponies, fairies, gummy bears, candies everywhere, hot chicks, gay people, hot guys, cheap princesses, yong sui princes and a polluted world,
There lived a,
NISSAN FAIRLADY 350Z.

Wahliao,
Damn potong .
I don't know what am I talking about,
So I shall end to story.
The End.
:D

I'm currently boreddd.
I wanna drive a Nissan Fairlady 350z,
It's DA BOMB .
:)

Do you knowwwww,
Lee Chong Wei drives it ?
xD

Go go !
Google it !
It's a nice carrrr.
I wanna drive it !
:D

I don't know what else to say,
Talisa,
I shall charge you one candy per post,
If possible,
GET ME FERREROR ROCHER CHOCOLATES !
DA BOMB !
Lovessssss.
I loveeeee Ferreror Rocher.
:)

I want ice cream,
BASKIN ROBINS !
I want chocolate,
I want gummy bears,
Ahh,
Sweet !
Yummy !
<3

Better go off now.
:)

No comments: